Up for auction is this 1971 HQ GTS Monaro replica which was originally a Kingswood.
- The vehicle is saber silver in colour with factory correct Lone o Ranger GTS stripes and all the black out sections.
- All painted in 2 pac.
- Engine bay all painted satin black
- 253 v8 painted in rocket red and all accessories for motor painted as well.
- Trimatic auto with B & M shifter
- All seats have been re-trimmed and new carpet
- Door cards in excellent condition same as original dash pad....lower dash has been painted as well.
- 4 new door rubbers one still coming from rare spares (have paid just waiting for it to arrive)
- New outer window rubbers have been replaced
- 4 good tyres with Redwalls been added which are not the painted type but a new version of Redwalls.
- 4 original GTS wheels been painted in 2 pac and 4 chrome dress rims have been added.
- All new GTS badges have been added including grille badge.
- Tow bar does not come with the car.
- NSW registration until the 10th September 2010.
A very cool cruiser and a great car to drive, the V8 sounds a treat. Car is advertised else where therefore can be removed before auction ends.
Seller welcomes inspections
It was listed before the 16th August 2010.