1972 Holden Torana - click to view eBay Auction
Up for auction is this Holden Torana V8 LJ XU1.
308 balanced blue printed bored 40 thou hypertherapeutic pistons L34 conrods, double row timing chain, 35-75 Waggot cam, hydraulic lifters, roller rockers, Extensively modified heads, American inlet manifold, 750 cmf holley port matched, heads have been flowed to produce around 500 hp, Hi-torque starter motor, stainless steel exhaust, hi-flow catts, Extractors, Muncic rockcrusher gearbox, Competition clutch, Mr gasket pro shifter, Brand new 9 inch lsd diff with 3.55 gears, Billet axles, Boxed welded trailing arms, XU1 tank, Brake booster, Large tailshaft with after market hanger loop, Big brakes, brake pads – calipers, Bilstein shocks, Springs, whole car has been nolathaned bushed, Fully concealed wiring, XU1 Steering wheel, new steering rack balljoints, tie rod ends, wheel bearings, Battery in boot with isolator, Big radiator, Racing harnesses, XU1 wheels, High volume oil pump & High energy baffled sump.
- Rear seats have never been sat in
- Interior is like new & even smells new
- Motor has 190kms on it and not yet run in
- Run 10.3 seconds ¼ mile before this rebuild
- Runs 450hp to 480hp but not yet dyno’d with this rebuild
- Engine bay is file finished
- Original heater box in excellent working order
- Under Car has been 2 packed to show quality standard
- Has won trophies
- Has been in storage for 9 years and has not been started for 7 yrs
- 19,000 on the clock
- Radiator has 3 holes (can be repaired – quoted $150)
- Fuel tank has a crack (can be repaired – quoted $80)
- Must in right sill panel at frot
- Comes with spare 10 gallon fuel tank plus sender unit
- Needs new batter
- Needs master cylinder kit for clutch
- Needs wheel cylinder kit for brakes
- Needs a respray
- Car was last registered in 2001 with this motor, although engineering papers have been lost
- Car was stolen in 2000 and tags were stolen but has been re-stamped by NSW RTA and police were notified.
The eBay seller reserves the right to end this auction at any time as the car is advertised elsewhere.
This Torana is a Bathurst Model (8/72) and only 200 were made!
This auction may nolonger be in eBay's database!
It was listed before the 9th September 2010.